Candidates you’re our Clients too and this is what we promise to do !
- To always be completely honest and open with you.
- To ensure you always get a response when you apply for a job, even if you’re not successful.
- To make sure to interview you in person or face-to-face online before presenting you for any jobs.
- To never send your CV to a client before getting your express permission first. We don’t send dozens of CVs to our clients – so we can focus on championing the right people for the role
- To let you know how you can improve your CV and coach you through any pre-interview nerves.
- We definitely won’t try to persuade you to apply for a job that you’re not interested in.
- We don’t advertise jobs that don’t exist, and we will provide you with a full brief of the job and organisation; warts and all!
- To thoroughly brief you prior to interview, either face-to-face or via telephone. We want you to give your best and get past any nerves that might throw you on the day.
- To keep you informed throughout the process, and to endeavour to get detailed client feedback after your interviews.
- If we don’t have the ideal job for you, we will work with you to identify potential organisations where your skills and values would be a great fit and make direct approaches on your behalf.
- To negotiate fairly and transparently any job offers on your behalf.
Browse through our vacancies to apply and please upload your CV and provide covering information including current salary, notice period, reasons for leaving and type of work sought.